We hope this website will give you a taster of the school as well as up to date information for parents, pupils and the wider community. We hope that when visitors come to Old Stratford School they will not need to be told what is happening. It will shout at them from every wall, flat surface and interactive
It will be obvious that the school day isn’t long enough. Relationship with parents will give them the knowledge and encouragement to support their child at home. The school will instil and develop the key skills and values that every child needs, not only for life in
Old Stratford will promote higher standards across everything we do, promoting skills such as independence, collaboration, the use of initiative and creativity. This will help raise standards, not just academically but right across the wider curriculum and community.
We want to excel in providing exciting opportunities and allow children to experience new things. We want everyone to feel safe and secure, be resilient to overcome setbacks and have respect for each other. We want to motivate everyone to do their best, to boost self-esteem and be successful.
To achieve this, each child will be seen as an individual.
Headteacher - Mrs Karen Sarbutts
Latest School Events
- Half Term18Feb2019
- Parents Evening06Mar2019
3:40 pm - 7:00 pm
- Parents Evening07Mar2019
3:40 pm - 7:00 pm
- Celebration Assembly08Mar2019
9:05 am - 9:40 am
- Old Stratford World Book Day11Mar2019
- Year 3 Residential13Mar2019
Following allocation of places to pupils who have an EHC Plan which names the school as appropriate provision, when there are more applications than places available, priority will be given in the following order.
- Children in public care or previously in public care but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, a child arrangements order or special guardianship order.
- Pupils who live in the linked area for Old Stratford which is defined as Old Stratford village, who have a brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the child.
- Other pupils who live in the linked area, which is Old Stratford.
- Other pupils who do not live in the linked area and who have a brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of the admission of the child.